Senior Multidisciplinary Designer
We are urgently seeking for a permanent and full-time Senior Multidisciplinary Digital Designer to join our talented team in Vancouver, BC. who wil be expected to perform the following responsibilities:
- Design the look and feel of digital projects along with user interface elements.
- Define user experience elements, info architecture, user flows, and wireframes.
- Develop interactive design elements and solutions.
- Contribute ideas and assist in designing pixel perfect artwork and assets.
- Develop solutions that respond to client parameters and project briefs.
- Collaborate and brainstorm with producers, and creative and development team.
- Work and collaborate in brainstorming sessions to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Collaborate with pitches and presentations.
- Estimate time required to complete tasks.
- Present finalized ideas and concepts to supervisors and producers.
- Language: proficient in English
- Education: completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Design or related degree, with specific skills set stated below, or a Diploma in Design with demonstrated experience and skills set as stated below
- Experience: 5+ yrs of work experience at an agency or design studio, 5+ yrs of experience with Entertainment clients (TV, Film, Music) is mandatory
SPECIFIC SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Knowledge of digital design, trends, and best practices across multiple platform
- Knowledge of UI/UX and UX processes
- Highly proficient in creating user flows and wireframes for highly interactive microsites to e-commerce platform
- Knowledge of current web trends and best practice
- Knowledge of interaction design trends and best practices
- Ability to design a project’s user experience that could exist on multiple platforms from online, mobile applications, and VR
- Ability to storyboard concepts to define the project experience
- Understanding of OOH experiences, trends, and general best practices
- Ability to execute visually appealing hifi mockups
- Strong Understanding of typography and design
- Interest in emerging technologies and design trends
- Understanding of digital production process and able to deliver files to development team
- Proficient in creating motion based interaction models
- Ability to create short motion pieces and animated films
- Proficiency in Creative Suite
- Highly skilled in After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D
- Proficiency with other Adobe Creative Suite programs (Premiere, Encoder)
- Knowledge of video codecs
- Knowledge of third party plugins (Trapcode, Video Copilot, Red Giant etc)
- Ability to collaborate with a team and also work autonomously
- Able to work on and manage multiple projects at one time
- Serious attention to detail
- Strong conceptual thinking
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from visible minority groups.
Please contact email@example.com