Senior Product Designer
Wer'e looking for a Senior Product Designer
At Campaign Monitor, design comes first. We pour our heart and soul into the way our product looks, feels and works - and it’s fair to say that we really do sweat the details. We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer who shares our vision for designing beautiful software that thousands of people love to use. We’re looking for someone with a strong understanding of user experience design, who knows how to apply that to directly drive product growth. We’re hoping that might be you.
Who Are We?
Today more than 150,000 companies (Buzzfeed, Sephora, Birchbox, Disney, Rip Curl and Adidas to name a few!) rely on Campaign Monitor to manage their email marketing, but there are many more customers we haven't met yet! We recently raised $250 million for Series A funding and we’re growing our San Francisco, London and Australia teams!
At Campaign Monitor, you'll be joining a team of smart and passionate people and will help solve challenging and interesting problems using the latest technologies. While we continue to add more features and refine the experience, our goal hasn’t changed since day one - to make it easy for anyone to send beautiful emails to their audience.
What Will You Be Doing?
You will be working directly with the product team to build experiences and features which lead to customer success and delight. You’ll need to rely on a deep understanding of customer needs, and a bit of a mind for numbers, to craft product changes that really have an impact. You’ll move quickly, iterate rapidly, and expertly strike that important balance between art and data-driven decision making.
You're a strong all rounder. From discovery and envisioning right through to working with engineering to get the product built. Design thinking is built into your DNA but you also know how to execute and get things done. As a senior you'll be thinking about some of our trickiest challenges and constantly driving to improve the way we do things and improve our processes.
- You get excited to work with some of the coolest companies on the planet, on a product that they love using. With customers like Nike, Disney, Apple, Rip Curl, Airbnb, Coca-Cola, and many more, we’re building software that real companies are using and we need you to contribute to our evolution. You must be excited about your role! Anybody can build something that’s “good”, but true passion breeds “incredible.”
- You like to deliver real results, and work fast. You know how to iterate quickly on concepts, and think in terms of “hours and days,” not “weeks and months.” Bonus if you have familiarity and experience with many of the techniques for rapid and collaborative design associated with Lean UX.
- You should be comfortable with an evidence-based approach to product design. You’ll need to be familiar with a variety of both qualitative and quantitative research methods, and know how to apply them in a Design Thinking-like process.
- This goes without saying, but you must be able to communicate your ideas and designs with the team. You’ll frequently get feedback directly from our customers. For that reason alone, you must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Curiosity, creativity, and ambition. Expensive diploma or not, true talent isn’t always something that can be taught in school. Ideally you would have done similar work formally or informally; but maybe you’re gifted, self-taught or have been consulting for years. If you think you have what it takes let us know.