Our brand portals run as “Software as a Service” and rely only on the latest and best web technology. The Bynder team services 150+ clients. Bynder is used across 46 countries and is available in 6 different languages. We have offices in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Boston, London and Barcelona.
As a part of the development team in The Netherlands you’ll be working on a bunch of cool projects for a bunch of cool clients. Spotify, Puma and KLM are just a few of the companies you\'ll be dealing with day-to-day. Since we’re a flat organisation, you\'ll have a lot of direct contact with our marketing and sales teams to discuss our customers’ needs and ensure the best user experience!
You know all about:
- Visual Design: Photoshop, Fireworks, Keynote, MS Paint – whatever works for you.
- Your process is your own; you get to decide which tools you use.
- HTML5, CSS3 (and ideally some CSS4)
- Sass, Scss and Less
Next to that:
- Fluent in English (any additional European languages are a plus)
- You have at least 4 years experience in a similar role and environment
- Solving complex problems gives you energy
- You’ve made a lot of cool stuff and you’d be happy to show us
- You are not afraid of giving your opinion and defending it
- You have the theoretical knowledge to support the choices you make in your designs
- You know how to handle a UX process and how to teach this to others
- Experience in coaching others, so you know how to improve your colleagues’ knowledge every day
- Industry standard remuneration
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Daily lunch included
- Drinks at the Bynder Bar :-)
- Weekly massage
Why Bynder is your next home
At Bynder, we <3 innovation! We challenge each other every day and we are all into the latest technical stuff. We love the freedom to come up with new ideas and initiatives – we test, trial, fall and learn all the time but that’s what makes us awesome. You’ll work in a team of motivated and driven development boys and girls who are crazy about coding but at the same time just like to chill at the bar to grab a cold beer.