About the role:
We are seeking a UX/UI Designer to join our digital team in a permanent capacity.
Owning the internal Macquarie Staff Mobile Applications, our team is going through a transformation phase to design the future of our apps and we need an expert to come on and build out the journey and look and feel. Being part of the same service as the CMS team, you will also play a part in the design of the new intranet Macquarie is developing. So you're experience will see you responsible for providing design solutions across mobile, tablet and desktop within a central operating group redefining the experience of all Macquarie staff around the world.
- Prepare, drive and manage Design Thinking sessions with real life user groups
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements and present designs
- Model User Experience journeys from low fidelity wireframes to high fidelity designs and graphic production
- Design mobile, tablet and desktop friendly applications
- Demonstrated understanding and use of UI/UX best practice
- Work within an Agile SCRUM team
To be successful as the UI/UX Designer you will have proven design experience with solid user interfaces based on sound research and design standards. You will have previous experience in Mobile App Design across the main device platforms as well strong practical knowledge on user-centred design methodologies and usability principles. In addition you will also possess the following:
- Fantastic communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience in UX design across research, strategy, design and agile delivery.
- Previous cross-platform design experience (mobile, tablet and desktop)
- The ability to operate independently, to be proactive, and able to interact with stakeholders across all levels
- Previous Content Management Systems experience would be highly desirable
Come and join us on our digital journey and own your career with Macquarie Bank.
Corporate Operations Group (COG) provides specialist professional services, human resources, workplace infrastructure, and technology and market operations to Macquarie's businesses. The primary purpose of COG is to support and enhance the value of Macquarie through the creation of an efficient, scalable operating model. This is evident across the activities of each of the divisions which comprises of Business Improvement and Strategy Division (BIS), Business Services Division (BSD), COG Business Management, Human Resources Division (HR), Market Operations and Technology.