Our team requires a talented UI/UX designer who can aid in the crafting of exceptional user experiences, who’s passionate about solving complex problems and creating experiences that delight customers worldwide.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Solid visual skills and a have keen eye for detail - both in terms of visual aesthetics and in terms of interactions/behaviors.
- An obsession with delivering the best possible solution, whilst working with an open mindset and an adaptable attitude to cope with changing requirements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to influence broadly selling ideas and design solutions to deliver the best for our customers and the business
- Experience in designing web architectures for Content Management System (CMS) integration into websites
- Excellent in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision and Zeplin
- 2-3 years of experience designing websites and products from conception through to production.
The UI/UX Web Designer will work collaboratively with a team of UX, UI, and development professionals to design, develop, and enhance a continuously evolving network of websites and web applications. This is a full-time role in an open and relaxed environment.
- Flexible working (including opportunities to work from home)
- 26 days’ holiday
- Workplace pension
- Paid sickness
- Compassionate and emergency leave Salary dependent on experience.
How To Apply:
Please send an email with your portfolio to email@example.com with an explanation of why you see yourself suitable for this position. A digital portfolio is required.