Web Development Engineer
Come and join, AWS Organizations! We’re a new administrative capability that allows customers to organize and control multiple AWS accounts centrally. With Organizations, customers can hierarchically organize and manage their AWS accounts, and then set controls to meet the budgetary, security, and compliance needs of their business. Check out more information about AWS Organizations here:
We need a Web Developer to help us build a cutting edge, large scale web application that will affect a wide range of AWS customers. We're looking for someone with strong knowledge in current web development technologies who can thrive in an agile environment. You will work closely with engineers, designers and product managers from conception through delivery on an application that will allows AWS customers to manage groups of AWS accounts, and more easily manage security and automation settings.
If you have a passion to create impactful web applications that will redefine the AWS customer experience come join our team. A successful candidate should not only should have a solid background in the fundamentals of software development, but also loves to use the best of breed technologies and techniques, such as Progress Web Apps (PWA), React, and Angular 2, or Vue.js.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of software product development experience
- Understanding of the MVC design pattern
- Proven record of designing, developing, and operating software.
- Ability to advocate for customers and the integrity of their experience
- Experience recognizing and utilizing user interface design patterns to solve business problems
- Experience developing with best of breed web application frameworks and libraries such as Angular 2, React, and Vue.js
- Familiarity with Java and Spring MVC
- Experience with strict type programming languages such as Java
- Passion for creating efficient, scalable, high performance web interfaces
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with Unix/Linux desired
- Knowledge of Object Oriented design
- Genuinely excited about technology, strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies and building compelling web applications and UIs
Job ID: 495138